Flip Starz Safety Protocol
- All staff will be screened before every shift including temperature taken upon entry.
- All staff will wash hands prior to and after every class or team event.
- All staff will have limited physical contact with children-only spot if necessary.
- All staff will be trained on safety procedures-cleaning equipment, temp taking, etc.
- All staff will wear masks while in the building.
Facility Cleaning & Capacity:
- We will be using a CDC approved cleaner for all the equipment.
- All high-traffic areas will be disinfected multiple times a day.
- All doors will be open whenever possible to help will fresh-air circulation and droplet dilution.
- We will be operating at 25% capacity until further notice.
- Classes have been spaced out so there isn’t an overlap during drop off.
- We have limited our class ratios to: Pre-school 4:1 and School age 6:1.
- Parents are encouraged to drop off their student.
- We will allow 1 parent/child in the building. Adults must wear a mask and adhere to our screening process. (temp taken, questionnaire answered)
- We will be entering through Suite 101 and exiting through Suite 103.
Health Screening & Masks:
- Parents and students will be instructed to hand sanitize upon entering the building.
- Parents and students will have their temperature taken (parents if you are staying).
- Anyone who appears ill or have a fever over 100.0 will be sent home.
- Masks must be worn by everyone while they are in the common areas.
- Students who are 6 ft apart during class or team practice do not have to wear a mask. They will keep their mask with them at all times though.
- Students will also hand sanitize/wash between each event and will assist with sanitizing apparatus when done with it.
- Lesson plans have been modified to allow for socially distancing.
- Chairs, stools, and desks are placed 6 ft apart for socially distancing-please do not move them from their current location.
- We appreciate your understanding during this time. Please note: these rules can change at any given time.